Last Updated: June 8, 2020
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information about you as an identifiable individual, for example, your:
We may also collect additional personally identifiable information through third-parties, such as ticket management systems, event systems and reservation systems. However, such third-parties shall have their own privacy policies to address the collection, storage, sharing and use of information provided through their systems.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
When you interact with us, such as when you sign-up to receive newsletters, offers, and promotions, create or log into your account, make a reservation or a purchase, or share information on the Services through your social media account. When you visit our facility, whether just to visit, transact business, or when you contact customer service. From other sources such as: public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, for example: sending you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To facilitate, complete and fulfill your purchase, for example: processing your payments, confirming your reservation, communicating with you regarding a reservation or purchase, or providing you with related customer service.
- To enhance our marketing efforts and to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use or disclose your Personal Information. We suggest you read these rules carefully.
- For other purposes, for example: data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving our Services, enhancing our marketing efforts, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with laws or with legal process served on us; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect and defend the rights, privacy, property, safety, or operations of us, you, or our affiliates.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
Your Personal Information may be shared:
- With our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- With our third-party service providers who provide services such as: website hosting, data analysis, event ticketing, payment processing, order fulfillment, other essential vendors such as, information technology, customer service, email delivery, and auditors.
- With third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- With third-party sponsors of promotions.
- With anyone to whom communicate with through the Services.
- With third parties in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or membership (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with laws or with legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect and defend the rights, privacy, safety, property, or operations of us, you, our affiliates, or others.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your identity or does not directly identify an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Aggregated information
HOW WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through a browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and operating system. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly. Through your use of our apps: When you use our apps, we and our service providers may track and collect app usage data, such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device number.
At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do-Not-Track” signals as there is no universally accepted standard in the U.S.
Third Party Analytics Tools: These tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe, DoubleClick, and others) may collect information about your use of our Services for statistical purposes. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please visit the other third party websites to learn more about their privacy practices, including how you may be able to opt out from them.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as “web beacons” and “clear GIFs”) may be used in connection with some Services to track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
By aggregating information: Aggregated information does not personally identify you (for example, we may aggregate telephone numbers to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
HOW WE USE OTHER INFORMATION
We may use and disclose Other Information for legitimate business purposes in accordance with applicable law, including treating it as Personal Information if required. Also, if we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combination as Personal Information.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We give you choices regarding the use of Personal Information about you. You may request that we (1) provide you with access to Personal Information we maintain about you; (2) update, correct, or delete your Personal Information; or (3) provide you with a copy of your Personal Information.
If you would like to make a request, please use the Privacy Request Form
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to access (or receive a copy of), update, correct, or delete. For your protection, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will make reasonable efforts to understand and comply with your request(s) in a timely manner and consistent with applicable law.
You may also contact us in these other ways:
Toll-free telephone: 702-550-4468
Area 15 Privacy
c/o Dickinson Wright
3883 Howard Hughes Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Attn.: Michael Feder
Please note that we may need to retain certain information to meet legal obligations, for recordkeeping purposes, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change (e.g., when you make a reservation or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such reservation or promotion).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy or security practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Services link. The inclusion of a link on the Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
We may use third-party advertising companies to send you advertisements based on information relating to your access to and use of the Services and other websites. These companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your device (including through the use of pixel tags).
If you would like more information about this practice, including your choices in connection with it, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info.
Area 15 uses third-party service providers to serve information, collect information, process information and store information. Such service providers are believed to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no security measure can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us – see “How To Contact Us” below.
Our online Services are intended for use by adults and are specifically not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States. Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update this Privacy Statement. The “Last Updated” date at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when the updated Statement is posted.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or how Area15 handles Personal Information, please contact us:
Area 15 Privacy
c/o Dickinson Wright
3883 Howard Hughes Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Attn.: Michael Feder
PLEASE NOTE THAT EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS SECURE. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE CREDIT CARD OR OTHER SENSITIVE INFORMATION IN YOUR EMAILS TO US.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEVADA
We do not sell Covered Information as defined under Nevada law. If you are a Nevada resident and have any questions about this, please contact us: email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING CALIFORNIA
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), we are providing the following additional details regarding the categories of Personal Information about California residents that we may have collected from or about California residents and disclosed for our business purposes to third parties, such as our service providers and affiliates, within the preceding 12 months. This section provides more detail and also addresses our practices with respect to our prospective, current, and former employees and contractors who are California residents, as well as to California residents who are designated by such employees and contractors as emergency contacts and/or benefits recipients.
Categories of personal information collected and disclosed for a business purpose:
- Identifiers such as ID or ticket numbers;
- Personal information, as defined in the California safeguards law, such as contact and financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as age, gender, medical conditions, and marital status;
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website;
- Geolocation data, such as device location;
- Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as call and video recordings;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as work history and prior employer;
- Education information subject to the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, such as student records and directory information; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We collect this Personal Information directly from California residents themselves, as well as from other categories of sources, such as publicly available databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and third-party sources of demographic information.
How we use personal information
We use Personal Information to provide our products and services, for our employment purposes, and to otherwise accomplish our legitimate business purposes. These purposes include, for example, developing, improving, and maintaining our properties, products, and services; personalizing, advertising, and marketing our products and services; conducting research, analytics, and data analysis; maintaining our facilities and infrastructure; undertaking quality and safety assurance measures; conducting risk and security controls and monitoring; detecting and preventing fraud; performing identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; complying with laws, legal process, and internal policies; maintaining records; and exercising and defending legal claims.
Sale of personal information
We have not “sold” Personal Information for purposes of the CCPA. For purposes of this section of our Privacy Statement, “sold” or “sale” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
- Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we disclosed and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such Personal Information.
- Delete Personal Information we collected from you.
To make a request, please use the Privacy Request Form, or contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-550-4468. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
We do not unlawfully discriminate when you exercise your rights under the CCPA.