A Panoramic Skyline Experience & Outdoor Lounge
Imbibe and ride. Touch the sky aboard a panoramic ride and aerial experience inspired by aeronauts and aviators of past, present, and future. If you dare brave LIFTOFF’s guardian, Gilly, you’ll break the barriers between land and sky!
A proper toast with specialty libations and refreshments awaits you at the LIFTOFF Lounge before ascending up to the desert airspace. Then, you’ll step into the helix for an open-air balloon ride taking you up 130-feet high. At its apex, you’ll behold an extraordinary, 360-degree view of the Las Vegas Strip and vistas far and wide.
Take flight, day or night! At night, LIFTOFF energizes with a light spectacle rivaling the twinkling lights on the ground and beyond.
LIFTOFF is a slow-moving observation tower type ride that lifts riders to heights in excess of 100 feet. In order to ride, riders must possess the ability to remain in an upright position at all times while seated. Riders should be fully aware of their surroundings and must follow the instructions of the ride operator at all times. Guests failing to follow operator instructions will not be permitted to ride. Ride safety harnesses may not accommodate guests with certain body dimensions. Inclement weather may result in the closure of the ride without notice. Riders unable to ride due to weather will be accommodated on a future date or time.
Experience Requirements & Restrictions
- Must be 42″ tall to ride with an adult 18 years or older. Must be 48″ tall to ride alone.
- Riders may not wear sandals or slip-on shoes.
- Carry-on items, including purses, backpacks and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Guest requiring mobility vehicles such as wheelchairs must transfer to the gondola with assistance from their party. Crew members shall not assist.
- Service animals are not permitted on this attraction.
Persons with the following conditions should not ride:
- Intoxicated people, including people under the influence of drugs.
- Fear of heights (acrophobia) leading to known incidents of panic attack or anxiety.
- Expectant mothers.
- Motion sickness, dizziness or vertigo.
- Other conditions that may be aggravated by this ride.