Imbibe and ride. Touch the sky aboard a panoramic ride and aerial experience inspired by aeronauts and aviators of past, present, and future. If you dare brave LIFTOFF’s guardian, Gilly, you’ll break the barriers between land and sky!
A proper toast with specialty libations and refreshments awaits you at the LIFTOFF Lounge before ascending up to the desert airspace. Then, you’ll step into the helix for an open-air balloon ride taking you up 130-feet high. At its apex, you’ll behold an extraordinary, 360-degree view of the Las Vegas Strip and vistas far and wide.
Take flight, day or night! At night, LIFTOFF energizes with a light spectacle rivaling the twinkling lights on the ground and beyond.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS
- Must be 42″ tall to ride with an adult 18 years or older. Must be 48″ tall to ride alone.
- Riders may not wear sandals or slip-on shoes.
- Carry-on items, including purses, backpacks and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Guest requiring mobility vehicles such as wheelchairs must transfer to the gondola with assistance from their party. Crew members shall not assist.
- Service animals are not permitted on this attraction.
Persons with the following conditions should not ride:
- Intoxicated people, including people under the influence of drugs.
- Fear of heights (acrophobia) leading to known incidents of panic attack or anxiety.
- Expectant mothers.
- Motion sickness, dizziness or vertigo.
- Other conditions that may be aggravated by this ride.