ENTER THE EXTRAORDINARY
Secure your (free) spot to lose yourself in the immersive art installations, find your zen in the center of a bamboo forest, ride on a comet and fly like a bird, and eat & drink like you mean it on underneath the desert skies or the glow of a digital forest.
And this is just the beginning. Over the next few months we will be unveiling a wondrous mashup of tenant experiences, events, art and entertainment. But for now, you’re invited to wonder, wander and gawk at everything that has just come alive inside – and outside – of AREA15.
- Due to Nevada State COVID capacity restrictions, space is limited.
- Doors open at 4PM and an IT BEGINS GENERAL ADMISSION ticket allows for same day entry at any time, after 4PM and before closing.
- Reservation does not guarantee immediate entry.
- All ages, 21+ to consume alcohol
- Face masks are required for all employees and guests (it’s not political. It’s practical)
- AREA15’s anchor tenant Meow Wolf will officially open in early 2021. Learn more here.
Get Directions – Rideshare arrival suggested.
Maximum of 6 tickets per customer