HANG-GLIDING MEETS FREE-FALLING DOWN THE SPINE
Dip, soar, and glide down The Spine, the nerve center of AREA15, in a personal thrill-ride that’s like a hang-gliding, free-falling, zip-lining, and roller coaster hybrid. This is one of just a handful of rollgliders sprinkled across the planet, and the only one that utilizes two parallel tracks so you can race a friend. The best part? It’s as safe as it is pulse-spiking, so you can experience that last-moment-on-earth sensation and live to tell the tale.
EXPERIENCE DETAILS & RESTRICTIONS
- Ticket does not guarantee immediate boarding.
- Scheduled time allows entrance to the queue. Wait times may take 30+ minutes.
- Due to safety protocols, guests may be asked to verify height and weight upon check-in.
- Minimum height: 54″ / Maximum height: 77″
- Minimum weight: 80 lbs / Maximum weight: 265 lbs
- Wheelchair accessible. Must transfer.
- Guests under the influence may not participate in this attraction.