area15 CODE OF CONDUCT
While AREA15 is an open and welcoming place, we have our rules and we take them rather seriously because we care about the safety and comfort of all who enter this exceptional place. Our team members are not shy about enforcing these guidelines. What does that mean? Violators may be refused entry, they may be asked to leave the property, and when the situation is called for, they may even be handed over to the authorities for arrest and prosecution to the extent permitted by law.
But nobody wants that, so here’s what you should avoid (Honestly, it’s mostly common sense – you’ve got this):
The use or possession of weapons of any kind including any object that may be used as a weapon, including guns
Smoking including vaping except in designated locations
- Violations or attempted violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of anyone
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts the pleasant environment
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
- Use of profanity or vulgar, racist, discriminatory, threatening or offensive language of any kind
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, ﬁre exits, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Possession, use, or impairment by, of any person of drugs or other illegal contraband
- Unapproved solicitation
- Animals/pets (except documented service animals)
- Intoxication or overconsumption of alcohol
- Bringing in outside food and beverage
- Failure to comply with any posted instruction or any security check or safety requirement
- Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Lasers, strobe lights, synthetic fog, and smoke are used at AREA15.
This venue also uses high-intensity sound. Earplugs are available upon request.
You are entering an area where photo, audio, or video recording may occur. Please be advised by entering AREA15 you consent to photography, audio recording or ﬁlming and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used in print, digital or web-based formats for promotional and archival purposes.
AREA15 reserves the right, it’s sole and absolute discretion, to modify, repeal and/or replace this policy at any time, with or without notice.