Gift Card Terms
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 4, 2023
By accepting and using Your Gift Card, You are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for Your records.
The latest version of these Terms and Conditions and additional information about Your Gift Card can be found on this website.
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the holder of the Gift Card. ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ means Area 15, LLC. Area 15, LLC is the issuer and seller of this Gift Card.
Your Gift Card. The Gift Card is offered to individuals over the age of 18 that lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law, and by using the Gift Card You represent and warrant to Us that You are such an individual. We, in Our sole discretion may refuse to issue a Gift Card for any reason. The amount of funds remaining on your Gift Card can be verified at one of our participating locations which shall be deemed the remaining value of the Gift Card, unless You can prove to Our satisfaction in Our sole discretion that there should be a different value. Not transferable. Not resalable. Not assignable.
Expiration and Fees. Gift Cards do not expire, and are not subject to any fees.
Gift Certificate Limitations:
- You may only use Your Gift Card in the manner and for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards may only be used at participating locations. Participating locations are any business wholly owned and/or operated by Us. Participating locations does not include any independently operated business conducting business or activities at venues that are not owned or operated by Us, including third party licensees, operators, tenants, and concessionaries, or any business under a promotional or partnership arrangement with Us. Please contact Us for further information and inquiries.
- Gift Cards may only be used for the purchase of eligible products and services at participating locations. Please contact Us for further information and inquiries.
- You may use Your Gift Card for one or more transactions. If the purchase amount for the transaction is not more than the value of Your Gift Card, the remaining unused sum will be the value remaining on Your Gift Card after you completed your purchase.
- You must have sufficient, available funds to pay for Your transaction. If the purchase amount for the transaction is greater than the funds available on Your Gift Card, the difference must be paid by other means, including cash or credit or debit card.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law – for such inquiries call 702.846.1900.
Lost and Stolen Gift Card. We are not responsible for lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen Gift Cards, or for Gift Cards used without Your permission. Treat your Gift Card like cash, because lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced.
Cash Value. Gift Cards have no cash or monetary value and cannot be converted into any currency.
Property Rights. The Gift Card shall remain Our property, and You shall have no property right in the Gift Card. Gift Cards are not obligations owing to You, and funds associated with Gift Cards shall not in any circumstances be considered to have been abandoned or otherwise reportable or escheatable within the meaning of the unclaimed property laws of any U.S. or foreign state or territory.
Disclaimer of Liability. In providing the Gift Card to You, We disclaim any duty, liability or responsibility other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards, including without limitation any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Amendment. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in Our sole discretion by posting a revised copy on Our website with or without prior notice. Your continued use of the Gift Card automatically constitutes your agreement to the revised Terms and Conditions.
Severability/No Waiver. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of Our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions, the Gift Card and all transactions hereunder are subject to the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Venue. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Gift Card or these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the state courts of the State of Nevada.