AREA15 is immersive inside and out. Our spaces and our programming is intended to bring people together for a wondrous mash-up of experiences and encounters. But none of that matters if our guests and employees aren’t safe.
The health and safety of our visitors, employees, and partners is our highest priority. Our goal is to create an unprecedentedly unique environment that is unparalleled in both life-changing experiences and health and safety standards—a place where you can make connections without making contact. We want our guests to enter curious, and with peace of mind.
While visiting AREA15, we ask that you follow all posted instructions. AREA15 has implemented these enhanced health and safety measures for the benefit of all our staff and guests. However, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease which can lead to severe illness or death and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By visiting AREA15, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will follow the latest recommendations of leading health experts and government authorities, including the World Health Organization and, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And true to our insatiable hunger for all things inventive and groundbreaking, we will be using cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology to help implement these recommendations, including an AI-driven thermal scanning platform that screens temperature accurately and non-invasively, detects the absence of a mask, and alerts staff when social distancing thresholds are not being met.
Below is a full list of all the ways we’re keeping our guests and employees safe, which we will continue to add to and update in real time as new protocols and technologies become available:
- Implementing thorough and consistent cleaning and disinfecting procedures across all operating departments.
- Complying with occupancy and capacity guidelines set forth by federal, state, and local governments.
- Enforcing safe social distancing parameters for employees and visitors.
- Installing non-invasive thermal screening technology at points of entry.
- Streamlining traffic flow with one-way entry and exit.
- Integrating touchless activations where applicable.
- Requiring the use of face masks for employees, vendors, and all guests. (It’s not political, it’s practical.)
- Utilizing ticket scheduling to manage capacities and virtual queuing.
- Adopting new safety protocols, cleaning procedures, and capacity requirements in real -time as new technologies and recommendations arise.
- Providing the most seamless and enjoyable customer experience inside and outside of our immersive entertainment and events complex.
In the post-COVID era, we are committed to partnering with our tenant experiences and other experiential destinations to share best practices and establish industry standards that will allow all entertainment-based destinations to thrive.
As Las Vegas –— and the world— – begin to slowly reopen, the desire for human connection and interaction will be greater than ever. As such, we are committed to providing a safe environment inside of our extraordinarily immersive world.
We look forward to seeing you at AREA15 soon.